SR Asia Indonesia
Supporting companies to adopt and implement sustainability
and social responsibility principles and standards.
SR Asia Global Certification Program is designated for individuals who want to enhance their expertise, knowledge, and skills in sustainability report (SR) and integrated report (IR) drafting or assurance. The main objective of the Program is to facilitate capacity building for the individuals, as well as to create opportunities for experts obtaining their professional credentials as a report writer or assuror.
The Certification Program consists of Level 1 Certified Integrated and Sustainability Reporting Professional (CISP) and Level 2 Certified Integrated and Sustainability Assuror (CISA).
Initiated first in Indonesia, the SR Asia Global Certification Program is organized by Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia) in collaboration with the Atma Jaya Catholic University.
Upon completing the SR Asia Global Certification Program, participants are expected to have the following benefits:
- Understand sustainability, social responsibility, sustainable development, and other sustainability-related issues.
- Better perception and analytical skills in the sustainability context of a company or an organization.
- Higher knowledge and skills in communicating sustainability performance of a company or an organization.
- Gain a professional credential from the SR Asia Global Certification Program as an international initiative.
- Differentiation among other professionals or consultants because the SR Asia Global Certification Program offers practical learnings, including in using SR Asia Great assurance tool.
- Ability to learn and engage with different sustainability and integrated reporting principles, standards, and regulations.Increase self-confidence as a professional writer or assuror.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all trainings will be held online.
Find more about SR Asia Global Certification Program on SR ASIA GREAT.
While the global concerns on ESG have accelerated and will...
This event is to discuss ESG performance and the SR...
Organizations can now link the world’s leading sustainability reporting standards...
SR Asia Indonesia
PT. Sejahtera Rambah Asia
Jalan MT Haryono Kav.2-3, Tebet Barat
Tebet, Jakarta 12810, Indonesia
+62 21 5010 1504