Information Session: SR Asia Global Certification Program
“The Future of Sustainability & Integrated Reporting Professionals”
The increasing concerns on sustainable development and social responsibility issues have opened the opportunities to serve companies in reporting their environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance. In that situation, there are increasing demands for professionals in sustainability or integrated report writers and assurors.
Against this background, we would like to invite you to join this information session. This event is to discuss ESG performance and the SR Asia Global Certification Program for certified writers and assurors.
The event will be held via Zoom & Youtube DASA Stratcomm on:
- Date: Thursday, 4 March 2021
- Time: 09.00 – 11.00 WIB (Jakarta time, GMT+7)
- Dr Semerdanta Pusaka (Country Director, SR Asia Indonesia & Vice Dean, Faculty of Economics & Business, Esa Unggul University)
- Juniati Gunawan, PhD (Director, Trisakti Sustainability Center (TSC))
- Hendri Yulius Wijaya (Country Program Manager, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI))
- Laksana Arum Nugraheni, MH (Lecturer, Faculty of Law, Unika Atma Jaya)
Register here: bit.ly/SRASIA_0403
Find more about us:
Linkedin: SR Asia Indonesia